|Main » Articles » My articles|
Chances are that your company already employs a marketing department or an employee in charge of generating advertising. Like other mediums, the internet offers a wide variety of choice for advertising your site. |
This is not the place to discuss advertising strategies in terms of buying adverts. However, it is worth noting that there are a large number of free and low cost advertising websites that can generate a backlink for your website.
Each of the following sites will ask you to create a company profile and to fill in a simple form. You will often be required to input the following information:
* Company name
* The product or service you are advertising
* A brief description
* Costs of the service
Prepare your basic spiel before you begin setting up adverts. You can keep the general information the same for each site, but tweak the brief description from advert to advert.
There are literally hundreds of free and premium advertising websites that you can employ, but here is a selection of them:
1. Craigslist.org is one of the most well-known in North America.
2. Backpage.com is second after Craigslist, but does include erotic content, so bear that in mind if such content offends you or your perceived clientele.
3. TrafficSwarm.com offers free adverts and submissions to web search engines, plus pays users for expressing their opinions.
4. Adlandpro.com is an advertising and review website. Like TrafficSwarm, it offers networking and payment options.
5. USfreeads.com is a well-ranked site (according to Alexa) and also allows users to upgrade to premium and gold editions to get even more exposure.
6. Gumtree.com and Oodle.com are UK orientated classified advertisement companies.
Remember the advantages of advertising include being able to promote your services and products, but the disadvantages may include a lack of social media kudos.
Source: Expert SEO & Backlinking
|Views: 228 ||
|Total comments: 0|